Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Back in the Saddle again.... la la la la la la la.

It's back to semi-normal here. Feeling better...not all the way, but better. Kids are getting ready for school to start next week. I guess I should really change that to I'M getting ready for the kids to go back to school next week.

I've entitled Monday Margarita Monday. I don't think I'll really go out and have a margarita while they're at school, but it's more a symbol of the PARTY I'm going to be having in my head. A few hours a day that I'm all alone....alone alone alone!!!

I love my kids...really! I just love the few hours of quiet too. Making beads is a solitary thing...I'm a solitary person. I need social time too, family time too, but if I don't get a few hours alone, I'm on the edge of crazy. Ok...I'm in the middle of crazy!

So...I am back to work for a few hours a day right now while they're at home and will be full time at work next week when they're at school. 8:30-2:30 I'm working again!!! Hooray!!! I'll have shoe money again! Maid money! Assistant money!

Yes, I have an assistant. Woo hoo!!!!! My life is much happier with someone who is organized doing the organizing!!! The studio is starting to look like a eral workplace rather than an explosion! Hooray for my new assistant...bead goddess!

off to shop for Rob's b-day.

so the big news of the day...

coffee - no, but wonderful sweet tea from Starbucks
music - no, but listening to a new book on ipod. (still in love w/ my ipod!)

No comments: