Tuesday, November 09, 2010

posting 2 days in a row??!! could it be??!!!

I'm taking a quick break from the studio for a few minutes to clear my head and try to get back on track...if there's any chance of that.

I have a show this weekend... a BEAD show, yet I am not making beads... I'm making Christmas ornaments and sculptural stuff. WHY??!!! I can't answer that. I am just NOT in a beadmaking mood and my hands (and brain) just want to make these other pieces.

Let's hope that "my public" in California this weekend is ok with that.... because I don't see myself getting back on track when I go back into the studio in a few minutes.


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - yes. Cinnamon Dolce Latte which was a yummy way to start the day

music - yes. I started with mellow stuff then moved to the Glee cast version of Rocky Horror Picture Show...which is only adding to the madness of what I'm making.

1 comment:

rosebud101 said...

Good luck at BABE!