Friday, June 01, 2012

Long Time, No Blog... and now Zombies!

It's ONE WEEK till the Bead and Button Show opens in Milwaukee, WI.  I'm only a few days away from leaving and I realized that I probably should say something about it here on the blog.

HERE is what's new....  Head Over Heels Zombie Girl Limited Edition



I will do a bit more blogging about the projects and the show in the next few days.  I need to catch things up a bit, BUT for those of you who have been begging for this project... IT'S DONE!  YAY!!!!  I'll have 20-30 kits with me at Bead and Button (that's not a lot) and will make about the same number for Bead Fest Philly in August.  After that, I'll decide if I'm going to continue the edition through the end of the year or say "done"  SO, if you want one of these, DON'T WAIT!  Contact me and pre-order or run to my booth at Bead and Button on Thursday night!

See you soon!!!


tiny blah blah blah...

SO need some coffee!!!
Music - I'm on a "dance music" kind of thing while I prep for the show

No comments: