Tuesday, June 15, 2004

It's me.

It's actually a posting. We'll see if it happens more than once. I'm home for a little while. I taught for NanC Meinhardt in her new studio this last weekend. I had a wonderful time and I hope the class did too. They were lots of fun and great beaders. Hi to anyone who was there!!! <--Sylvie (this Sylvie) waving to you.


For being in a good mood about that class, I'm also bummin' a little bit. My classes just don't seem to be filling like they did before. I didn't have the response to the new project...The Clothesline that I had hoped.

Am I a one hit wonder?

Do I have to go back to doing shows and put teaching on the back burner?

Is there any hope for my hair?

Can I give up sweets?

Will I ever go below ____ lbs? (I'm at a plateau due to my love of sweets)

Can I still afford new windows for my house?

For the answers to these and other questions...

Tune in next year for "Sylvie's Blues Review"

-------

this is one of those postings that is written without really thinking about what I'm saying. I reserve the right to deny anything said here when I re-read it later.

No comments: