Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday... already??!!!

Seems like time is flying by lately!! Maybe because it's getting to be show crunch time and I've got so many things going at once.

After returning from California, I've been tweaking the Flora Flora project, working on my samples for the kits and doing some research for a new project that will be WAY down the road, but I want to do some work on before the idea escapes me.

I'm ALSO working on pieces for upcoming shows in Nashville and Detroit. LOTS to do between now and Detroit especially. I want to have a couple of new special things for that show. (not that Nashville doesn't merit special too... I just don't have time!!!)

The Blackboard of Bossiness in my studio is full of "to-do" list and attitude this week. Hopefully I'll make my way through some of the list. (and for those California girls reading this, the baby faces for Sunshine Ring ARE on the list!!! I promise I'll have more for you soon!!)

ok... back to work!

coffee - oh yes! Today was a Starbucks day... Cinnamon Dolce Latte!!

music - my Christmas playlist...which had nothing to do with what I was making. It was just what I was in the mood for today.

No comments: