Monday, September 27, 2010

It's Monday and this blog posting is LONG overdue!

I have been lax in updating my blog lately. I've just been swallowed up with show-prep/class-prep for all the upcoming fall events and the blog was put on the back burner. There are SOOOOO many readers, however (cough cough... not really...just making it sound good) that I felt guilty leaving them without something to read about me me me! ;)

What's been brewing in the studio???? New beads. Beads for ornaments and kits. I've been experimenting a lot with color, which is really fun, but also can lead to non-pretty beads that go into the "I think not" pile. (which I need to go through and take to the Beads of Courage dropoff!)

I've been really into hollow beads lately...mostly because they are the core of my Christmas ornament collection (and this year the halloween ornaments too). That is what I spent today on... orange, black, purple, lime and a little white. They're really cute and I can't wait to assemble them and see a finished "halloween tree" :D I'm hoping to have a good selection of these for the show in Detroit next month.

So... I apologize for my absence, but hopefully you will forgive me. I will be posting lots of pictures of new things (as soon as I get a chance to photograph them) on the Facebook fan page. If you haven't visited there... check it out!


have a wonderful week!! (but hopefully I'll be back before the end of the week. I'll try to do a better job of blogging)


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - yes! yummy starbucks cinnamon dolce latte

music - my "Chick Flick or Should be" playlist.

No comments: