Saturday, October 13, 2012

California Dreamin'

In two weeks I will be in California!!!!!!!   I'm teaching at one of my favorite bead stores, Creative Castle! (shhhh don't tell the other bead stores I said that!  I love them too, but Carole was a bead customer long before I ever taught beadwork) Creative Castle is in Newbury Park, CA and is a FABULOUS store with TONS of seed beads and crystals and wonderfully fun staff there to help you get into all sorts of bead-trouble!

I will be teaching 3 classes, October 26th - my Enchanted Blossom earrings which are SO fun to make because they are EASY and colorful.  They also can be used as other types of jewelry... as a pendant or as the ends of a lariat... cute cute cute.   I know there are still some spots in this class, so RUN don't walk... grab a seat and come play!



I will also be teaching the premiere class of Steel Magnolia, my newest bracelet project.  This bracelet is SUCH a show-stopper!  (and it's the topic of an uncoming blog post too... so watch for it!)

On Sunday, I'll be teaching my DeLovely Lariat, which has delicate little flowers at the tips of a beautiful twisting rope.  Pretty Pretty Pretty.

Contact Creative Castle to see if there are still spaces available!  (I know there were definitely some for Friday's earring class!)




tiny blah blah blah....

coffee - yes! wonderful yummy iced coffee from the drive thru starbucks while out doing errands
music - Album 88.  Right on the Music, Left on the Dial.  I have no idea who we were listening to, but it didn't hurt my ears, so I didn't complain.  :)


No comments: