Thursday, November 05, 2020

What came out of the kiln after day 2

 day 2 of bead making after a 3amd a half year hiatus was better than day 1 for sure.  I took glass in some colors I enjoy working in and just let myself play with small beads. Making stringer, encased stringer and lots of small beads.  It wasn’t a huge quantity of beads for the 3 hours I was there, but I’m making progress. I even attempted a mermaid at the end just to see if I could do it.... not quite but way better than where I was day 1.

music: a mix of older country music, including the Wreckers and the Chicks, both because I can sing along
no coffee but I consumed several charms blow pops... left over from Halloween candy that I bought myself

5 comments:

Gaurav's Blog said...

Thank you so much for sharing this post, I appreciate your work. It was a great informative post
Tata eureka park brochure

seo said...

We wanted to let you know that we offer visa services for every country in the world. If you have any questions about our visa services, please don't hesitate to contact us. We'll be happy to answer any questions you have. Thanks for choosing Iraq Visa Service!

7 Hotel Hills and Resorts | BlogSpot said...

Thank you so much got providing such a nice article. Resorts in Lansdowne

Rio Resort Lansdowne said...

Thanks for nice blog. Enjoy your memorable trip with us. Best Place to Stay in Lansdowne

RSM Enterprises said...

Snovitra Power is a 2-in-1 oral remedy for treating Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation in one go.
Dapoxetine & Vardenafil