Monday, April 19, 2010

A few of my favorite things.... (not raindrops on roses....)

Because I know you care. :D (and I do know that I'm not the center of the universe and that probably no one will read this anyways... well, maybe my mom and a few "regulars")

SO...because I need a quickie blog post while I take a break from the studio)


in no particular order ...

A Few of My Favorite Things...

(I was thinking of this at the beadstore the other day when helping someone find a color and then the list grew to non-beady things as i drove home)

399J seed beads - YUMMY grape color
431 - my go-to green! (both of these colors are available at
www.saybeads.com if you are in bead-need!)

CIM glass colors - I'm just discovering these and how much I love them

Starbucks (duh)

Pure Taqueria's Margaritas
The Mansion's Lady Sapphire (neither of these places are visited often, but they are good enough to make my favorite list and I'm thinking I need to visit the Mansion again soon!)

Chick-fil-a's Sweet Tea
Chick-fil-a Sandwiches

Corner Bakery's Swiss Oatmeal (who'da thunk that cold oatmeal could be so good??!! Thanks CCB band guys!!!)

James Taylor's Greatest Hits Volume 1
Corinne Bailey Rae's self-titled album
Adele - Chasing Pavement
Glee - Somebody to Love re-make
Dixie Chicks - Wide Open Spaces
(these are all the g0-to songs that I sing along with while making beads when I'm in production)

Ikea

Cinnamon Rolls

MAC cosmetics

Mac computers and ipods

Firemen (that was for you, Regan)

Jennifer Crusie novels
Sarah Addison Allen novels
Regan Leigh

Westin Hotels (I'm all about the Heavenly Bed!)

Publix

Vancouver, WA
The South of France (inside joke... I've never been there)
Maine... pretty much all of it that I've seen
Port Townsend, Washington (shout out to my friends there!!!)

My wonderful friends that I see all the time... and the ones that I rarely see, but enjoy every minute when I do AND the ones that I never see, but enjoy our "conversations" online!

Chaco flip flops
UGG boots

Everybody's Pizza Salad (I think I must be hungry... I keep coming back to food... better go eat lunch!!)


ok... that's it for now!


tiny blah blah blah
coffee time is past...time for lunch and then back to singing along with Corinne!

No comments: