Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm back!!!

ok... I didn't really GO anywhere. I've just been busy and hadn't made blogging the priority that my readers might have liked me to have done. Oh well.

Those of you who are friends didn't worry because you've talked to me (or seen me) here or there either in person, on the phone, or online.

Those that don't really KNOW me, but are customers or other readers might not have known that and I'm sorry if you were worried (although I'm pretty sure that you weren't TOO worried)

I've been busy making samples for the new project, busy making beads for spring shows/classes and busy being mom over spring break. But today is back to normal... well, as normal as it gets around here.

Making beads for Head Over Heels anniversary edition today and still have a lot to do... so I'm making this short. Have a wonderful springy day!!!


tiny blah blah blah...

chick fil a tea and the Dixie Chicks. It's a very southern day in the studio!

No comments: