Sunday, January 30, 2011

Focusing on Tucson

I have 2 days left till I'm off for the Best Bead Show in Tucson. It's a crazy-huge show, for those who have never experienced it. It's absorbed most of my energy the last month and a half... and should have had even more attention than it did. I'm trying to focus on just being satisfied with WHATEVER I have to bring... and presenting it in a way that WOWS no matter what the quantity.

I've been working on some pretty cool stuff that I had hoped would be ready to debut at this show and I'm still not sure if it's there or not.... I have a day and a half to decide. I would love to show it in Tucson and "claim" it as my own in a big venue where you can do that. If not, I'm still going to work on it and bring it out for Bead and Button.... although this show is much more glass-oriented and I'd love to show it here first.

We'll see.


I have a whole other blog-posting writing itself in my head as I work lately about all the people who have influenced the way I work... but I'll save that for next week (maybe while I'm decompressing at the hotel at night!)

Off to the studio... long day ahead!


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - Iced CDL AND an iced tea. I'm doubling up, preparing for a long long day in the "dungeon" (can't wait until I get my studio moved upstairs when I get back home!!)

music - all over the place lately! From my Groove Tunes playlist to my Country Music Guilty Pleasures list. Not sure what it will be today, but it will definitely be upbeat and sing-able!

No comments: