Wednesday, January 05, 2011

It's about 3 weeks till Tucson... and I'm FREAKING OUT!

I've been acting all cool and collected (well, sort of), but I'm now in stressed out mode. I have NO idea what to make... how many of them to make, etc.

It's a little overwhelming, like the FIRST year I ever did the show because I have no idea what to expect. At Bead and Button, I can expect beadwork customers... kit people. I'm pretty sure that Tucson is NOT kit people, but I know I should take a few... and I'm OK on the kit-front.

It's the WHAT ELSE do I take that is overwhelming. Do I take focals, do I take more spacers/little beads... do I take BIG totem stuff??? It's a little daunting.

So, I'm following the color guidance of the Blackboard of Bossiness... just trying to keep some structure as I try to decide WHAT IN THE HECK TO MAKE!!!




tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - cinnamon dolce latte (thank you Aunt Janie!!)
music - a mix of stuff, but it ended with Steve Miller Band's Greatest Hits which always puts me into a "GET IT DONE!" state of mind.

1 comment:

rosebud101 said...

Breathe, Sylvie, breathe!!!