Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Predicting the future is scary stuff.

Because you can't!

I have my new project completed and I'm excited about teaching it in Detroit in March. The tricky part is always deciding kit colors... guessing which will sell better than the others. I'm placing an order for one of the non-Sylvie-made components in the kit and I'm puzzling over colors. I think I figured it all out, but it's sort of a crap-shoot.... what I think will be popular vs. what ends up being the "favorite" (and it also depends how many samples I've made, what colors people choose....which means I need to get busy making samples!)

I will have SO many kit choices this year at Bead and Button... it's pretty exciting! I'm going to have to work on re-formatting my display to show everything in the best way. (better get my organized, yet bossy sister on this job quick!)

SO... here's the finished project. I'm not sure of the name, but I had a great suggestion and I might just stick with it.

So here it is...

Springalicious Pendant/Pin


Isn't it pretty???


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee today? oh yeah. Might even need a 2nd cup from Mr. Keurig
music - not yet, but i think I need some.

2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Gorgeous, Sylvie!

Sylvie said...

thank you Mallory!!! (sometimes I think you're my only blog reader! LOL)