Friday, February 18, 2011

Venturing into the Outdoors

I've never been one for camping... yet I'm going to be buying a tent. :)


I've been chickening out of applying for juried shows for YEARS, so I found a way around that... I was INVITED to be in a show that doesn't accept applications. They hand-pick their vendors (although they do allow people to email work for consideration), and I was hand-picked! They originally contacted me over a year ago after seeing my work somewhere and asked me to be in the show, but I needed to visit the show and see if it was a REAL show that I'd want to be in.

Sure enough... it was the coolest show I've been to in a LONG time. One where almost every booth had something I'd want to buy (and I'm pretty picky!) The entire theme of the show is whimsy. And who's the QUEEN of Whimsy??? ME!!!!!!!!!!!

So... I emailed them this year and said "ok... NOW I'd like to be in the show" but took a risk that the ship had already sailed. But who received her official invitation and paperwork this morning to be in the show??? ME!!!!!!!!!!!
(can you tell I'm doing the happy dance?)


SO.... if you're in the Atlanta area in October. Look for me under a tent in Norcross! More details to follow later!


happy Friday!

tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - DEFINITELY! Cinnamon Dolce Latte - still thanking my birthday gift girls Jenny & Julie!
music - not really

1 comment:

rosebud101 said...

Congratulations, Sylvie!!!!