Thursday, December 08, 2011

What I Did on My Summer Vacation....

OK...not really.  I didn't even GO on a summer vacation.  You should know that!  I work constantly!!!  I actually made this on my trip to Oakland, CA, but it turned out so cool that it has sparked a whole bunch of fun stuff and I thought I'd share it with you.


This is a mixed media piece that combines my glass with vintage metal pieces and vinyl from The Beadin' Path.  I had a lot of fun repping their stuff in Atanta and Oakland and it allowed me some time to experiment with materials I don't usually have access to.   SO fun and it turned out really cool!  I'll be making more of these and more things inspired by this too.

To see what else I've been making lately, check out this Sylvie Elise Lansdowne Facebook Photo Album.  I think you can still browse even if you're not a Facebook person.   These jewelry pieces are for sale and will be on Facebook as a preview and pre-sale until I move them to Etsy.com later in the weekend or early next week.  If you see something you want to purchase, make a comment below the photo that says "MINE" and I will message you about payment.  If you're not a Facebook person and can't post, you can email me which pieces you're interested in and I'll pull them from the available stock and send you a paypal invoice.

I will be listing the Christmas ornaments later today or early tomorrow.  They will be in a separate photo album, so I'll post that info here as well.

Hope you enjoy!


tiny blah blah blah... it's cold in Atlanta today!  Starbucks CDL was goooood!
music - a mix of old 80s and 90s stuff.

No comments: