Saturday, August 16, 2003

I am back home. Have been for almost a week. I survived Lowell and my presentation and class at the Gathering.

I spoke in front of 500 some people!!! OMG! I totally freaked out and was very nervous. I wondered if people even cared about what I was saying. Many people afterwards said other than being nervous, they liked what I had to say....that was a good thing. It would have been awful to be terrified THEN have people say "you were awful!" :)

I do have to report some very important things here....

For those who understand this...I am fine. Things are much better. Not solved but much better. - If you have no idea what I'm talking about...well....just know that I'm ok and say "oh good...she's ok" then move on to the next section. (like people actually read this other than my mom, the couple from canada, sandy and blair) Oooh! I have an audience of more than my mom now!

Here's the important stuff I need to say today....

The Intuition shaver ROCKS! If you don't have to shave your legs, then this isn't of any interest to you. I am not employed by the maker of this product...nor do I even know WHO the maker of the product is...PLUS they have really stupid ads with the Jewel song....BUT this is the best razor I have ever used. And that's my plug for the day.

In other news....I had my first starbucks since my return. I know...you're saying....hey! she complained and complained about the lack of Starbucks in Lowell....how come she didn't RUN to starbucks as soon as she got home?!!! Well...life was just too crazy...PLUS I'm cutting down on caffine (gasp!). I had a grande caramel frappucino. It was yummy. I was happy.

Music - lately is thank you to my new Ipod. Yes I have a mac again!!!!! And I have an ipod! It is wonderful and it makes life happy even when it's a little wacko.

Beads- haven't made any since I got home. Wouldn't recognize one probably! LOL But I am dying to and to play with boro...it's like meditation and peace to play with boro since it works so slowly. I need that kind of slow paced beadmaking this week I think.

Finally....the boys are back in school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ta ta

No comments: