Thursday, October 09, 2003

20 20 20 20 let's sing a song of 20.....how many is 20? (my favorite song from Sesame Street)



20 pounds lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Yet no jeans fit me. :(



Too big/ too small....I feel like Goldilocks. :) Only without the blonde hair, the tiny figure, the storybook life, the bear neighbors....ok, I don't feel like Goldilocks after all.



Making kits kits kits. Actually been doing WORK (real Sylvie work not housework) all week!!!!



Am 1/2 way moved into my new studio. My beads are more organized than they have EVER been and I'm still working on getting MORE organized. Of course, I haven't made any glass beads in FOREVER (you can go back and look through the archives if you really need to know how long...I really can't remember)



I don't really miss making beads though. Hmmmmmmmmm.



I like it, but I don't miss it. I did miss beading though..... hmmmmmmmmmm.



Things to ponder in my new khaki studio.



Off to Michigan to teach next week. Hooray...am gainfully employed again!



20 20 20 20....let's sing that song again! :)



starbucks today - in a moment of desparation venti 2% mocha light on the chocolate no whip (I'm compromising)

music - Classic Rock and Court TV (that's not music, but it's what's on in the studio today...waiting for the verdict.....)



back to work...

No comments: