Thursday, December 30, 2010

I can dance and play with fire....simultaneously!! It's a rare talent.

The secret is a great soundtrack that you can't KEEP from dancing to.

(I know that's a grammatical error, leaving that preposition dangling there, but I just couldn't think of a way to say that without sounding like a stuck-up English teacher or book-editor... so live with it!)

So now that we have covered the fact that I am neither stuck-up OR any form of literary person, and I dance to a great soundtrack while playing with fire, you might be wondering...

1. What did she make today?


answer: What the Blackboard of Bossiness told me to make!

AND

2. What made the monotony of making small beads fun?

answer: A ROCKIN' soundtrack!!!

Songs you can't HELP but dance to, the playlist...

Yeah! - Usher
Word Up - Cameo
When I Grow Up - Pussycat Dolls
U + Ur Hand/Respect - Pink
Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
She's a Bad Mama Jama - Carl Carlton
Shake It - Metro Station
Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
Low - Flo Rida

(I'm sure at this point some of you are disappointed in my taste in music... but let me tell you, I can ROCK glass while "dancing" to Mr. Flo Rida and these others)

Let's Go Crazy/I Would Die For You/Baby I'm a Star/Kiss - Prince
I Want You Back - Jackson 5
Hey Ya! - Outkast
Groove is in the Heart - Deee-Lite
Golddigger - Kayne West & Jamie Foxx
Girlfriend (remix) - Avril Lavigne & Lil Mama
Girlfriend - Pebbles
Crazy in Love - Beyonce
Bootylicious - Destiny's Child
Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jett
All Night - Damian Marley
Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguillera


And THAT ladies and gentlemen, is a playlist for dancing and playing with fire! (but don't try this at home. I'm a trained professional)


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce latte "sponsored" by my wonderful Aunt Janie and Uncle Jim!
music - well, you already know don't you??!!

2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Sylvie, I've never tried mixing dancing and fire. I'm glad you can do this wonderful feat! I don't think I can! Happy New Year!!!!!

Sylvie said...

Mallory, it's more of a butt-wiggling, head shaking, toe-tapping SOMETIMES arms waving sort of dance... not a pretty thing, but it sure is fun!