Wednesday, March 09, 2011

It's been pretty quiet around here (the blog) lately. Sorry for abandoning you.

I spent the last few weeks working on "the project that was not to be." Long story, but it was a BIG BRAVE attempt at a dismal failure of a piece.

We learn from our mistakes... and some of my best work has come from cast-off projects that I returned to later and found new inspiration. I have to say that I will be SHOCKED if anything comes of this project in the future... other than "I will never work in those colors again." That was the big take-away I had after those few weeks of constant work and nothing coming to fruition.


SO... after picking myself up from disappointment, I'm foraging ahead embracing the project that DID turn out great.... time to finish the pattern for my beta-testers in Michigan and get the kits put together.


hopefully I'll feel more chatty again now that this icky project is abandoned.


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - yes! free free free coffee coupon!

music - nope. quiet rainy day.

1 comment:

rosebud101 said...

Hi, Sylvie! Glad you're back.