Monday, March 21, 2011

Traveling home from Detroit (in the Airport as I write). Just finished a FUN weekend with my Michigan girls. I have no idea why Michigan loves me so much, but I always leave there feeling totally loved and re-energized, ready to create new things for them (and others too! )

I want to say a big thank you to the girls who were in my beta class at Pam's Bead Garden. You all were a HUGE help, testing the pattern and giving me ideas for changing/tweaking the kits and pattern. I know that everyone who does the project now will have great directions because of your help. I love you guys bunches!!!

I also loved seeing all my other girls at the GLBG show... Looking forward to having you guys in the summer classes!! (don't forget that registrations start a week from Monday... 3/28. From what I've heard you have to send it in IMMEDIATELY)

I will be back in Michigan in July... Then again in October. Who would have thought that my 2nd home would be Michigan?? But, apparently, it is!

Off to doodle on the plane and dream up some new projects for summer and fall!!


Tiny blah blah blah...

Starbucks en route to the airport.
Music - an endless loop of black eyed peas playing in a continuously coming from some vending machine! I love the BEP, but it's time for some iTunes & headphones!

No comments: