Friday, May 20, 2011

Crossing things off the list, kickin' butt and takin' names!!!

I felt really organized in the way that I got ready for Bead and Button last year. Then I upped that a notch preparing for Tucson this year. Take that and multiply it times a gazillion and that has been my preparation for this year's Bead and Button. I have been a task-master, demanding a lot of myself, keeping as focused as I could.

I still have 2 weeks to go and a lot is still left on the list, BUT I think I'm going to be close to having everything I'd wanted at the show!!! My tiny booth is going to be packed to the wazooo, which will be a bit of a challenge, but bring it on!!!! Much better to have a challenge of how to display lots of beads than how to spread a few beads into a full-looking booth.

I know it's going to be a great show and I'll come home and take a week off before starting to prepare for the next 3 gigs... Best Bead Baltimore, Great Lakes Beadworkers Guild classes and then the ISGB Gathering. It's going to be a busy summer, but hopefully all this work during the spring will give me a bit of a head-start. Then again... I might sell out at Bead and Button and have to start all over! ;)

tiny blah blah blah...

music - Motown mix
coffee - yes and it was FREE!!! I'm now moving on to Snapple diet peach tea. YUM!

No comments: