Saturday, May 28, 2011

Some days I blog and feel like I'm just talking to myself here. I KNOW there are people who read this (google analytics does a good job of telling me who you are! scary huh?) and a lot of you have told me you read.... but my comments are always quiet (except for Mallory... hi Mallory!!! Love you!!)

ANYHOO.... I was looking at my analytics this morning seeing that the regular people had checked in to see what I'm doing, that the regular bizarro search terms are still bringing people here.... and I'm thinking I might re-purpose the blog a bit after Bead and Button. Not sure of any details on it yet, but I think that the blog used to be a way for me to do my social networking... pre-social-networking days. Now Facebook has really taken the place of that. Those who know me post on my regular page... people who would be blog readers can read without friending me on my business page, just like they can read the blog.

I know that at least one of my blog readers isn't on Facebook and that would leave her out.... AND there are still great uses for a blog in addition to social networking. I'm just going to have to mull it over a bit and see what happens.

In the meantime you can just continue reading and not commenting. I'll still love you.


ok... back to work! One week of studio work left till Bead and Button!


tiny blah blah blah...

no, but need some of both!

No comments: