Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Short blog posting... just a quick check-in to celebrate!

Whoopee!!!! I crossed another kit off the list today. I've now finished ALL of the beads for the Say-So Ring. It's not a big kit, but it's STILL a "cross-off-the-list" and I'm embracing each one of those now!!

I'm 30 beads away from crossing a Flora Flora kit color off the list and that's one that has a LOT of beads per color, so I'll be really whooping it up when that happens because at that point I'll be down to TWO colors... one of which I'm still deciding whether or not to take...we'll see.


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - yes. and tea too!
music - song of the day Prince's "Lets Get Crazy"

2 comments:

Debra said...

Oh Sylvie,
You deserve a multitude of comments Congratulating You for your monster bead-a-tude. I would suggest a huge pat on the back, but I don't want you to hurt your bead and kit making arm at this time. I am so proud of you and your productiveness. I will be sending huge thoughts of bead buying frenzy from your customers at Bead and Button. See you in July.
Hugs,
Deb

Sylvie said...

Deb, I can't WAIT to see you! You have to reserve a night to have dinner with me, ok??? I heard that my classes have enough people that they are a "go" now I just have to get them filled!!! See you then!