Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Packing... it's my verb

(do you remember that public service announcement? It always made me laugh) But seriously, I feel like I pack and unpack a LOT and I'm not good at it! I need different things for each venue, so i can't leave the bags packed PLUS I need things in between trips... so pack and unpack I must do.

In 1999 or 2000 (I can't remember which) I traveled almost every weekend and I just left bags packed... but that was a different era for me. I was doing shows, not classes and each time I pretty much needed the same stuff. It's different now. Not as many trips means that things DO get unpacked which means that I have to re-group every few weeks and RE-pack.

So, packing is my verb. Maybe I'll get good at it eventually.... but don't cross your fingers!

tiny blah blah blah...

too late at night for coffee, but I will definitely be indulging early tomorrow morning!
music - nope... watching The Closer while I make to-do lists! (and blog)

No comments: