Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Monday!!!

I'm going to try and be better about my blogging this week... even if I don't have much to say.

Today is about photography. I'm trying to get pictures shot of my Christmas ornaments so that I can at least post what they looked like and maybe even sell one or two.

I'm going to be in the studio a bit tomorrow making tiny faces for the ring project. They're fun to make because they sort of take on personalities as the glass shifts and that's fun. They look different when they come out of the kiln too.. so it's sort of an adventure.

That's the plan for tomorrow... we'll see if it happens or not.


tiny blah blah blah for today...

I'm not so much into sharing what I'm having or not having at Starbucks because I feel like if I say I DIDN'T have Starbucks someone will worry about my finances and if I say I DID have Starbucks someone ELSE will pass judgment on how I chose to spend $4.50 of my money. See the predicament I'm in??? SO instead, you'll just have to wonder if I had coffee or not and if you're concerned about the fact that I might NOT have had coffee due to my pending unemployment, then please feel free to re-load my coffee card! :D

I didn't listen to music today, so I'm sort of boring in the tiny blah blah blah department. sorry.

No comments: