Wednesday, December 02, 2009

It's POURING in Atlanta today. Did someone ask for rain for Christmas???? I didn't and I really don't think we need any more. Will someone please ask Santa for a NO RAIN day??? I'm not asking for a drought again.... just to have rain every ONCE in a while instead of every DAY (I'm exaggerating a little I know)

I looked at the forecast for the rest of the week and it's going to be cold cold cold and might even SNOW on Friday night or Saturday! AAAAAAHHHHH!!! NOT on the weekend of the show!!!! No snow until Sunday! Please???

This was just a quickie weather posting... I'm warming up upstairs for a minute then back to work in the cold studio!

Stay warm and dry everyone!!!!


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - not enough in the world for me today... had some need more.

music - Christmas Playlist over and over again.... I truly think that Otis Redding's White Christmas is the BEST Christmas song in the world.

No comments: