Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ok.... so I'm quite far behind in blogging.

I'm quite far behind in EVERYTHING right now.

I'm not going to talk about HOW far behind because it will freak me out.

I'll just say that I have a LOT to do before Thursday!!! BUT when it's all finished, I'll have a great head-start on the New Year AND will be able to start selling the You Are My Sunshine ring kits AND the newest Head Over Heels kits!!!

(which is important since as of the New Year beads are the job.... the only job.... more on that in another entry where I'm not freaking out about all the stuff I have to do!)

Anyways... the New Year will be good!

But for now.... I'm just far behind!!!

tiny blah blah blah...

coffee today was totally yummy, but was NOT a CDL. I'm trying to figure out how the new Starbucks discount thing works and it doesn't seem to like me ordering a Cinnamon Dolce Latte. If I switch to a Vanilla Latte, it's MUCH cheaper.... go figure! ANYWAYS... thank you to everyone who gave me Starbucks gift cards for Christmas!! It's going to be a nice treat this month!!

music - my long long long mellow playlist. I didn't even make it the whole way through the list while working in the studio today... and I was in the studio for a long time!!! Guess it's a LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG playlist!

1 comment:

rosebud101 said...

Hi, Sylvie!