Tuesday, December 15, 2009

WOW! 2 days of blog postings in a row!!! could it be true?????


I've been puzzling over why I haven't felt like blogging lately. Part of it has been that I'm just busy, but I don't think that's all of it. But I also don't have an answer to why I don't feel like it. Guess I'm just not as bloggy sometimes?

Yesterday was photography day. I'm still editing the photos, but here are a couple. These are ornaments from my Christmas collection. They are fairly large. The Christmas Ball is about 1 3/4" in diameter... it's blown, so it won't weigh down a tree branch. :D

The other is one of my component pieces. They are about 5ish inches in height from the swirl at the bottom to the top loop.

I really love these pieces and I'm trying to figure out how they fit into my work. I have some ideas, but they're not all the way fleshed out. I'll keep you posted. In the meantime... here are some pictures!
Have a great day!

tiny blah blah blah...

still early. No news on the coffee/music front.

No comments: