Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Wednesday world!!!

I know I'm way behind in blogging still...and I'm not going to promise to catch up anytime soon. I'm just WAY busy getting ready for the Bead and Button show in June. It seemed SO far away a couple of weeks ago, but now it seems SO close and I'm a tiny bit freaking out.

I have about 1/2 the inventory that I plan to have for the show, so I have a long way to go, but I think I'm on track.

I can't make the quantity of beads that I used to in a day. I'm not sure why, but I don't have that kind of stamina for bead-making that I did in the past. It's a bit frustrating, but "it is what it is" and I just have to accommodate for the difference.

(ok... I just read this posting and it's really boring, so I'm going to save you the blah blah blah and say "see ya!")

tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - OH YEAH!

music - all over the board. Ended with a country playlist FULL of guilty pleasure kind of songs like "Boot Scootin' Boogie" (yes... you read that right)

No comments: