Friday, May 14, 2010

The studio has a blackboard.

The blackboard is boss.

Sometimes I rebel and make things that aren't on the blackboard's to-do list, but then I migrate back to the list again.... I'm working my way through the list slowly but surely.

I have 3 weeks (and one weekend) left till I leave for Bead and Button in Milwaukee. I have expectations of having a very full booth with lots of new and wonderful things... but I have to obey the blackboard to get them all done in time.

This is one of the reasons I've been visibly absent from the blog... I'm just SO focused on this list... getting all the things in order to Rock OUT at this show. I'm feeling good about it all coming together the way it should. I started prepping for this WAY earlier than I ever have and I love the pieces I'm making. YAY RAH, me!!

ok... time to head back to the studio. I just had to check in with my badly neglected blog first!


tiny blah blah blah...

no coffee - tea instead
music - Sara Bareilles (good for a sing-along sort of day)

No comments: