Thursday, May 06, 2010

SOOOOOOOO... far behind in my blogging.

The quick update...

I've been making beads like a mad woman!
I've been making samples like a mad woman!

I was glad to check a few things off my "to make" list yesterday. I have all the ring samples complete! YAY!!! I also now have all the beads for the Head Over Heels kits in the "Sylvie" color. (purple, lime, aqua and white) I'm working my way through the colors... tomorrow is Florida. I'm on schedule to be ready in time, but it's still a bit daunting, looking at the blackboard to-do list full of beads to make. I just don't have the same beadmaking stamina I used to have. Too much other stuff that i have to balance in my life. Single parenthood plus single-girl life plus volunteer stuff plus plus plus........ I'm just working on juggling skills this month!


ok... off to do non-beadmaking show stuff... ordering supplies, filling out forms... stuff like that.

I've got a full day scheduled for the studio tomorrow.

Ciao!

tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - yes! it's goood stuff!

music - Dixie Chicks... all 3 albums on repeat!

No comments: