Friday, August 26, 2011

Today's post has nothing to do with art or glass or beads... BUT (say it with me... you should know this by now...) It's MY blog and I can do whatever I want to!!!!!!

Instead of the usual topics, today I'm talking books.... book, rather.

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane


Get it.

Read it.
(with a box of tissues)

Love it.

Share it with people you love.


And YES it's a book about a toy bunny and YES it's a children's book, BUT it is so full of hope and love and life-lessons and it was shared with me by a dear friend... so I'm sharing it with YOU! Go read it!!!!!

"You must be filled with expectancy. You must be awash in hope. You must wonder who will love you, whom you will love next."
— Kate DiCamillo (The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane)


beautiful.... right? I promise you'll love it!!!!!


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee- I treated myself to starbucks today. I needed the treat. It's been a rough week

music - Pandora- Chris Tomlin

No comments: