Friday, December 19, 2003

Friday...

School gets out today for the holidays...

My daytime freedom ends....sniff sniff....for 2 weeks or so....sniff sniff...

I love my Children and I also love them while they're at school.

It's not the holidays...it's the days between the holidays where 'mom, what can i do?' sets in...children being bored while I work is NOT fun.

I'm already getting stressed and it hasn't even happened...


On other not stressing news....

Rob is actually interviewing for a job on Monday...a real job not a temp job.

And in other non-stressing news...

I'm selling beads again...Hooray!

And finally.....

This morning the scale said I had lost 35 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(it will change tomorrow, but for now I'll celebrate today's truth)

I swam 700 yards yesterday and am off to the pool now. I would like to be invisible by Spring. :)

drinking starbucks - 2%, Decaf, 1/2 the mocha mocha. No pastries, yet lots of gift cards....from the person who loves starbucks....to the world...Merry Merry Caffinated Christmas!

No comments: