Friday, December 26, 2003

this is my journal and this is just me talking to me....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this has been a public service announcement from me to me.

I am frustrated with my sales on e-bay. I have a big ego which is easily squashed on a place like e-bay. I know I'm being stupid, but I just feel bummed when my auctions get no bids. This is one reason that I have problems with e-bay. It's so hard not to take things personally. It's not like I consider the beads I'm selling ART (oooh it's the A word!). It's just the want to be the best part of my personality that makes it difficult sometimes to sell my work.

I am sick today and thus am looking at the computer too much. I need to not be so consumed with this and just go.

so I'm going.

No comments: