Friday, April 29, 2005

It's friday!!!

Today was silent auction day for the school and my class project sold for the most (happy dance!) and in addition...it's going to be the cover of the school directory.

rob says I shouldn't be so happy about this because it just means more people will ask me to do things next year! :)

I'm proud though. I wish I had enough $ to bid as high as the bids went. I am going to go to Cafe Press, though and get myself a poster of it! I took pictures of the painting and I'm going to turn it into a poster for the other parents to buy via cafe press. tres cool n'est pas?

This weekend is "clean sweep" weekend here. We'll see how that goes. I'm not really sure I have the energy to do it, but it needs to be done! After baseball we're doing the keep toss piles!

music today - no books on ipod today. listening to the davinci code.
snapple du jour - diet peach tea...yummy!

No comments: