Thursday, April 28, 2005

Ok...I'm on a roll! More than 2 posts in a row!!!

So, I have nothing really beady to talk about. I'm working on the patterns and am close to presenting them for public consumption. I've done a pretty good job about keeping them secret, but have slipped info a few times, so I might not have the surprise element I hoped for. (ok, remember, i know what I'm talking about here...my journal, my thoughts, doesn't make sense to others, it's ok)

So, today I worked for Dad and didn't do beady things. Tomorrow is 1/2 and 1/2...so probably not much beadmaking, but I'm going to try!!!! I need to!

Here's one of those thoughts for the day. If you are at a restaurant that has a "roving magician" who visits tables as people eat etc. Can you ask for a "no magic" section??? I wish! We went out to dinner and had an obnoxious majician come to our table 3 times during the night. We found out mid-meal that it was "free kids" night. Was that worth the magic? I don't think so.

It's no magic seating for me from now on!

Music today (even w/ out torch, have ipod will travel) - Everything But the Girl
Coffee - Venti 2 Pump Mocha.

I'm back! :)

No comments: