Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy busy Tuesday to you!

It's been a full 2 days of studio production work for me. A lot of the stuff I was making today was the same... over and over again the same colors, style, EVERYTHING. So, while I sat and grooved on dots and pixie dust, I dreamed of new stuff.

That's the cool thing about production work. The monotony allows me to not think about what I'm doing... I'm on auto-pilot at some point, and I can use that time to create. I can't follow up on those ideas until I'm out of this production phase, but I had some great ideas that I really look forward to exploring in a couple of weeks.

But first, I must finish all my Flora Flora beads! only a week to go!!!!!


have a great day everyone!


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - nope. It was a Dr. Pepper morning

music - oh yeah! It was Groove Tunes day in the studio. Lots of Prince, add a little 80s funky stuff, a dose of the Black Eyed Peas... totally danceable!

No comments: