Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I've been singing the Cure's "Friday I'm in Love" all day. Probably because a friend on FB posted some of the Monday lyrics yesterday. Now it's stuck in my head and I can't get it out.

SO... I'm channeling the Tuesday lyric apparently...

"I don't care if monday's black
tuesday wednesday heart attack
thursday never looking back
it's friday I'm in love"

I'm a little at heart-attack stage here. I have SO much to do and not enough time to get it all done. SO we'll skip over the Friday lyric... no time for that this week! Maybe next. :)

So, what am I so busy with??? Writing my pattern, updating my website (which has had a big overhaul in the store if you haven't visited lately) and making beads and kits. Not to mention all the regular every-day life stuff of week-before school starts. School supply runs, last-minute haircuts (Thing 1 finally relented!), registrations and open houses... that kind of stuff. Just run-around busy-ness.

SO, I'll try to keep from having the Tuesday Wednesday heart attack, as I don't have time for a trip to the Dr.! :D

back to work!!!!!!!

tiny blah blah blah...

no coffee - don't need it today, but it sure would be yummy!
no music - it's awfully quiet!

No comments: