Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy Monday everyone!!!

It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood (said in my best Mr. Rogers voice)... hope it's the same in yours. After a few days of grey, we're back to sunshine. If it's going to be hot and muggy, I'd rather it be hot and muggy with sunshine than grey!

I'm busy in the studio and out of the studio getting ready for all the many things I have coming up.

If you are a fan on Facebook, you've seen the announcement about my classes in California next month. If you would like more info, you can click below (see the big blue F) to go to my facebook page where there is an item under "events" about the class OR you can click here and go straight to the Creative Castle website. That's where I will be.... Newbury Park, CA, just to the North of L.A.

I'm looking forward to my trip out west. It's been a LONG time since I was there and I loooove the girls who work or take classes at her shop (right now I'm waving to Carole, Jane, Lisa and Corrine) so I know it's going to be a lot of fun. I'm HOPING that the great BBQ restaurant that Carole took me to last time is still there! I still crave a salad they had on their menu!

ANYHOO....
I'm using social media like Facebook and Twitter a lot more lately to keep my customers notified of things. In the past, I'd send out newsletters more frequently, but lately, if I have something quick to let people know about (a sale, or new merchandise), I will just put up a quick message. So far, it's working great. Now there are 4 ways to keep up with me... one of them you already know, my blog. Here are links to the others...










Time to get back to non-bloggy work. I'm updating my website today. I've been listing beads/kits all weekend. Hopefully you'll take a moment and see what's new!

www.sylviebeads.com

tiny blah blah blah....

Coffee - nope and my new-ish coffee maker isn't working today!
Music - again, nope. Watching (listening) to shows on the computer while I work. After you've seen all the Gilmore Girls episodes 4 times, listening works just fine. I love that show! As soon as my kids are grown, I'm finding a Stars Hollow to move to!

No comments: