Monday, September 19, 2005



Rhoda Regrets..............


I didn't post this one the day I made it because I was in a bit of a rush. I realized this weekend that I can't keep up this pace. I wish I had the time to make a new girl each day, but I don't. This one was hard. I didn't even have a story until the very last minute and it was a bad one at that. All of a sudden, though, it just spoke to me and the sea monkeys just came out of the blue! I have no idea what warped things happened to me in my childhood to make me come up with these stories. Mom? Anyone?

I double checked with non-beady friends to get a read on whether these were funny to normal people too. They gave me a thumbs up. Now I just need a non-friend/non-bead view of them. Wish I knew how and where to market these! Might need to go do craft shows again or something.

Here's Rhoda.....
(click image to enlarge)




no coffee today, but I need it!
bought lots of seed beads...does that count?
burned over 300 calories on the elliptical, so i bought a chicken biscuit. :)

No comments: