Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Vanishing Violet Verjongen
.................................................

Today I edited photo. Notice I said photo and not photos. I am going to have to get with it.

Am watching the newest round of Biggest Loser. I love the inspiration that the show was last summer. I need that kind of motivation. Have been to the gym twice this week already. Goal is 4 times. 2 is a must, but would like to do some sort of workout 4 times.

This is the first time I've done a before and after of the "big haired girl" photo. I'll do the after first.



I'm not quite as happy about this story as I have been others, but I really like the picture. I can't be witty witty every day. :)

Here's the before (well I just realized I didn't upload the before, so I'll have to do that later.

no coffee, but did have chik fil a tea which I love.

No comments: