Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Here we are ONE week before Bead and Button and my mind is REELING with new ideas.

That is the way it has always worked with me. The week prior to Bead and Button and the week prior to the Tucson Best Bead Show (when I used to do that one) were some of my most creative times.

I think it's because I'm in a groove and I'm producing more than creating and my hands are on auto-pilot, so my mind gets to wander a little bit. I'm really excited about some of the things that I've thought of AND I've had a ton of good other ideas for Saybeads and its launch (which is WAY past due).

ok... too much to do to spend time blogging...

listening to the Wreckers in the office. Probably will move to Dixie Chicks in the studio in a bit!

coffee was cinnamon dolce latte, but no coffee this afternoon... can't have shaky hands for tiny faces!

No comments: