Thursday, May 28, 2009

So here we are... Three days until I leave for bead and button. Am I freaking out?? Most definitely. Am I anywhere near ready?? No way.

This will be the first show I've done without someone to help me pack up my stuff. I know that seems like no big deal, but it's not one of my strongsuits and I'm dreading doing it on Saturday.

I'm still going to let myself make beads today and tomorrow. I have a ton of other stuff I SHOULD do instead tomorrow, but I need the studio time for my sanity. It's nice to see it that way again... As a place I want to go.. A place I enjoy going and see as a happy place again.

I haven't been here blogging about this because I've been so busy, but I can say again that I'm back... And really mean it . My hands are effortlessly doing what I need them to again which leaves my mind to think about creative things instead of dwelling on the physical frustrations.


I haven't had a chance to get REALLY creative, but it's nice to finally feel like myself again!

I have tons of other beady things to talk about but they will have to wait.

PS the old blog will be back soon.

No coffee today. No music either! But I haven't been in the studio yet. I predict that I'll be listening to stuff I can sing along with!

No comments: