Wednesday, May 06, 2009

It's Wednesday????!!

Where have I been?????

What have I been doing?????


couldn't tell you. but it wasn't blogging, that's for sure!

I'm way behind in the blog and it's probably because I'm still not feeling beady. I hate that, but it's true.

I have GOT to get my rear-in-gear FAST because of the show, but I think deep down I'm relying on the fact that I have tons of back-stock from the 2006 show. I know that I can pull it out and not freak out if necessary.

That doesn't mean I don't NEED to be working on new work... but I don't have to panic. And I'm not.


ok... tiny blah blah blah.

coffee - brought to me by ME because I MADE money last week using coupons. I made enough to pay for a few cups of coffee!!! (crazy!) Cinnamon Dolce Latte - YUM!

music - My country music guilty pleasures list. Just listened to All My Exes Live in Texas

No comments: