Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Thursday my bead friends (and not bead friends too)!

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. It really WAS a pretty day here in Atlanta today... sunny and a reminder of spring days to come. Yes, I know... there are still a lot of days between now and spring, but my mind is on spring because I've been designing spring things!!

The bead soup I mentioned earlier in the week is for my spring head over heels girl. She's very very springy (obviously since she's the spring girl) and it's putting me in the mood for flowers and green and flip flops!!!! (no, she's not wearing flip flops! I just miss wearing MINE!) I live for flip flop season and I look forward to the weather being warm enough for spring girl to make her debut and for my pedicured toe-nails to do the same! :)

back to work!!! This girl is going to be sooooooooo cute!! (but I say that every time don't I??)


have a great day my friends!!


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - starbucks splurge on my way to bible study. I'm still loving all the gift-cards that I got for Christmas. Thank you bunches to all my wonderful relatives and friends (and students and blog readers too!)

music - Pandora. Steve Fee "radio"

2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Hi, Sylvie!

Sylvie said...

Hi Mallory!! Stay warm!!!