Thursday, January 14, 2010

Well, it's Thursday.... and I'm still not making beads.

I have TWO very demanding sick kids at home and I'm starting to feel icky. Oh joy!

Making beads when you're sniffly is not fun at all. YET I need to make beads... badly!

So, I continue to work on my ring samples. I don't have the faces made, so it's a bit of a challenge since that's the MAIN PORTION of the ring.... I'm just trying to do what I can do while I can't be on the torch.


There is stuff I want to talk about today, but I'm in more of a quiet mood, so the blah blah blah will have to wait for another day when I feel better.


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - I really want some Starbucks, but I'm going to make do with hot-chocolate at home or make a pot of coffee (but it's just not the same)

music - no. Watching re-runs of Brittish Sit Coms and Food Network shows with the kids. Weird combo!

1 comment:

rosebud101 said...

Take care of yourself, Sylvie, and don't get sick!