Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Tuesday!!

Kids back in school... me back to work! YAY!!!

Of course, it wasn't in the studio where it needed to be, but I was working today.

unemployment - The state of having no job; joblessness

SO... that answers the question for anyone googling. I was working today, thus, I have a job to do... I am NOT unemployed.

In fact, I have SO much to do in the way of jobs that I'm probably over-employed. :D

So... hopefully that clears things up for you curious folks.


Tomorrow is a full studio day. Hopefully my feet won't freeze since my UGGs aren't fixed yet. I'll just be wearing 6 pairs of socks!

I'm working on heads and feet and heads and feet as well as tiny baby flower faces and some other faces for a new project I'm working on.

In non-studio work, I'm scouting locations for retreats.... it's hard to figure out where to do things and it's a bit overwhelming.


ok... that's it for today.

tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - yes. I enjoyed another cup of coffee thanks to the lovely people who gifted me Starbucks for the holidays and in the tip jar. THANK YOU MARTI!!!! This is a big shout-out to you!! I really appreciate it!!

music - not really a music day. I need one, so I'm cue-ing up stuff for tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You crack. me. up.

Sylvie said...

my goal in life. To be employed as a professional cracker-upper. :)