Friday, March 05, 2010

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Can you hear me woo-hoo-ing all the way to where you live?? It's Friday and it's GORGEOUS in Atlanta! I neeeeeeded some great spring-like weather!

Not that I saw a lot of it so far today. I spent the majority of the work day in the studio making beads. I've got a kiln full of tiny little faces ready to go into You Are My Sunshine kits. I'm hoping to have those up and ready on the website by month end. HOPEFULLY!!! They will for-sure be at Bead and Button this year as the NEW PROJECT possibly along with another project, depending how thing progress this month. I'm not crossing my fingers at this point though. If it happens great. If it doesn't happen... that's ok because I got ONE new project done!

I just have a lot lot lot on my plate at one time and I'm having to try to find a way to balance everything. Not easy.

This weekend is NOT a work weekend though. It requires a tiny bit of balancing, but it's going to be a great weekend full of friends (and relatives that are friends).

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and that you have the great sunshine that we have here!!!


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - definitely! It was a Cinnamon Dolce Latte day for sure! I had my weekly rendez-vous with this sweet older man who always shares a table with me on Fridays as I sit in the comfy chair and read/work on my bible study. We both always seem to be there at the same time on Fridays, so we've become reading buddies since he's there doing the same thing. I have no idea what his name is. We don't talk (although I did ask him what book he was reading this morning) other than to say "is this seat taken?" I just think it's nice to have the continuity of seeing the same people every Friday.

music - the soundtrack for studio work today was a combination of my Long Mellow List and conversation with Marie, the Studio-Fairy. She was there keeping me in line today!

1 comment:

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

You've been tagged with a Sunshine Award! http://hollysfollybeads.blogspot.com/