Friday, March 19, 2010

Just sent out the Sylviebead News!!!

If you're not on the list and wish you were, then go to my website and sign up!!


If you'd rather not sign up, but really feel you're missing something that everyone else knows (or you're afraid I'll know it's YOU signing up and for some reason you wish to remain confidential, but STILL want to know what's going on with me) you can go here and read it online....


(see? I'm all about your needs... even those of you who wish to remain anonymous. I'm looking out for you!)


In other news, I did research and development stuff today and I'll talk about that another day.... but it's fun stuff!

and in OTHER way more important news... It's FLIP FLOP SEASON!!!! woo hoo! Spring is finally here!!!!!


Enjoy your weekend everyone!!!


tiny blah blah blah


coffee - OH YEAH... I totally needed it this morning! Cinnamon Dolce Latte (a free coupon too!)

music - just the type type typing on my keyboard getting the news out!

No comments: