Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Hey gang!

Happy Tuesday!!!

I skipped a day yesterday, but it was just one of those days. I was really frustrated with beads and didn't feel much like talking about them.

I'm working on my piece for the ISGB Convergence juried show and it's just NOT coming together the way I want AND the deadline is at the end of the week. It's not looking like I'll have a piece to enter, but I'm not giving up until I have to. I'm going to try to keep at it.

The colors are just not working out the way I want them to. I keep stitching and tearing out and stitching and tearing out... ugh.

BUT today is another day and I'm going to give it a fresh start this afternoon. I'm going to be in the studio making beads this morning while Marie keeps me company. YAY for studio assistance again!!!!

time for work!!

Have a wonderful day beady world!!


tiny blah blah blah

coffee - not yet. Keurig here I come!

music - I'm thinking new Sade... we'll see.

No comments: